Have you watched the latest episode of Style Your Closet on Annahar.com? This episode was released last week, I discussed the top 10 must-have fall winter 2014-2015 trends. I think you will the content! Hurry up, watch it now by clicking here. Here’s a list of the trends I discussed in that episode: Geometric earrings: every...
Have you watched the latest episode of Style Your Closet on Annahar.com? This episode was released last week, I discussed the top 10 must-have fall winter 2014-2015 trends. I think you will the content! Hurry up, watch it now by clicking here.
Here’s a list of the trends I discussed in that episode:
- Geometric earrings: every season, accessories’ lover have something new to get obsessed about. This time, it’s all about geometric earrings, I would even say cubism. Triangles, squares or circles, it’s all about the statement geometric earrings that will bring a twist to your looks.
- The Patterned dress: This winter, forget about the little black dress. It’s now time to go for dresses that have that standout factor. Go for strong prints, bold colors.
- Tailoring: This winter, once more, suits take on a masculine edge, the trend for classically tailored suits was seen on several runways. I love how tailoring gives any woman a lot of strength in her appearance.
- The Must-have jacket: Fur has been everywhere for the past two winter seasons. Once more, this year, it has taken over pretty little “it” jackets. This winter, look for a gorgeous jacket that stops at your waist and has a fur collar. It will transform all your day/night looks!
- The Pale Pink: This color doesn’t seem to leave the runways. I personally love it! This season, it has taken another level. Look out for pale pinks shoes, purses and accessories.
- Zips: Who would have thoughts that zips will be used for everything but not as zippers?
- Plaid Print: Who doesn’t love this one? However, this season it doesn’t stop to your plaid printed shirts, it’s now on your jeans, your dresses, your coats and even your scarves.
- Collars: When we say collars, we mean statement ones. I’m loving this trend because sometimes a touch of chunky accessories doesn’t hurt. Go for statement necklaces with your dresses, coats, wool sweaters.
- It’s all about gold: Gold took to the spotlight as it cascaded across the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 runways. Making audiences want to hit the dance floor, the gold rush is back for good.
- Sportswear: From Fendi to MiuMiu, the athletic esthetic continued to inspire designers this season, seen both in fleece and mesh fabrics in a red, blue and black palette, each item brought a cool, dynamic sportswear vibe to the runway.
Stay tuned for this week’s episode coming out on Annahar TV this thursday!