Do you feel the sparkle this season? If you want to be edgier and show off your beautiful lips this F/W, glitter lips are exactly what you’re looking for. They are crazy fun and will make you light up the room around you!
Here are 5 tips for achieving the glitzy look in few minutes!
5 Easy Tips for Disco Lips
- Start by choosing your favorite lipstick color and apply a lot of it without any lip balm. The glitter needs to stick on something, so the lipstick will give you the best results without added glue.
- Next, dip your lip brush in glitter pigments in a color same or close to the lipstick. Twirl the brush in lots of glitter, and choose the size you want, but in my opinion, the tiny sized glitter is the best.
- Tap gently the glitter onto the lips, covering every inch slowly so it doesn’t fall. You can repeat as much as you want until your mouth is sparkly.
- Press lips together, then stick a finger or a tissue in your mouth, purse your lips, and slowly pull the finger out. This is to remove any glitter touching your teeth.
- When you leave the house, don’t forget to bring your lipstick, cotton swab and glitter with you, because glitter tends to fall from the lips which will ruin your look if you don’t have backup. You’ll have to keep checking up on the glitter, especially if you’re drinking or having dinner.