‘Photoshop-ed’ painted canvas were remarkable at the streets of Paris, Milan, New York and London fashion weeks for Spring Summer 2016.
We bring you here below street crushes that made our heart race and five must-have graphic items you should own this season.
Illustrated pattern expressions were all about go-faster stripes, imagery and logos suitable for dresses, jackets, clutches and shoes.
- The Jeremy Scott dress: Brushstroke expressiveness highlighted the feminity of the Jeremy Scott dress and helped recreate a day to night dress that can be worn to your classic yet sporty outing.
- The Lanvin skirt: We notice that not all of the graphics were geometric. And we spot a lot of ‘words’ in them. Some designers opted to write slogans with hand-written topography like the perfectly tailored Lanvin skirt.
- The Moschino jacket: Bold athletic graphic stripes took over the Moschino jacket with colors that are equally sporty. Mix it with a black sheer dress and white sneaker for a change.
- The Lanvin pumps: who said pumps can’t be casual? Especially if they are printed with hand-written phrases and combining different materials together like leather and metal, try mix it with a striking color bomber jacket.
- The Marc Jacobs backpack: Fun and games, all in one backpack. This Marc Jacob’s must have piece looks pretty much like a perfected scrapbook collage that is all about utility.