One week to go before we start getting invited to all types of dinners and parties. Whether you’re more of a rock chic or glamour person, this short post with simple tips will help you blow away the crowds of all the your upcoming nights out.
1. It is better to be undressed than overdressed: if you’re hesitating about the dress code of the event you’re attending, I’d advise you to go more casual then chic. Be confident, it will rock your outfit in case you end up being underdressed!
2. Always start by choosing a very simple look: when you open your closets to start trying on outfits for the event you’re attending, start by choosing a casual and elegant day look that you will then strengthen by accessories or going for a specific hairstyle/makeup.
3. Never go to a party without a gorgeous pair of heels: it’s the main tip to keep in mind as it usually saves the most simple looks. The ultimate example is how a pair of jeans and a blazer can turn out so sexy when paired with suede platforms.
4. Picking the right clutch can make a difference: try to chose one that is big enough to fit your phone(s) and lipstick because it’s all you will need to carry. A beautifully structured clutch can make your most boring dresses stand out.
5. Opt for the glamour eyes or the bold lips: light smoky eyes with nude lipstick or simply the mascara/feline eyeliner with bold lips. It’s the party season, if you don’t get a little bit of makeup on, when will you?
6. Embellishment pieces: this December, embellishment is an evening-wear essential! Embellished tops, dresses, pants and even jackets are the items to go for if you’re looking for a tougher and more directional attitude.
I hope I could help a little! Don’t hesitate to drop me questions in the “ask me” section if you have any enquiry!