Classic trench coats, colorful leather jackets, pinstriped blazers or classic denim jackets, with the beautiful weather and the sun pointing out its nose, I felt like counting down the perfect spring cover-ups that will lead you from your offices to the sunniest walks.
When we say SPRING JACKET, we mean a very versatile vest that you could wear with almost all of your outfits or at least a biggest part of the items hidden in your closets. I did a round up of my Top 8 spring jackets currently available in stores and that you can also shop online.
You will notice that 3 of my picks are in nude pink. This hue is more than ever back in trend, it is available in almost (if not all) brands’ spring summer collections. Whether it is in leather, cachemire or cotton, it should find its way into your closets because believe me, you could wear it in tons of ways: with your dark denim boyfriends jeans and white tee or with your classiest little black dress. Dress it up or dress it down!
Enough said! Scroll down and discover the pretty items I’ve selected for you..
1. The Bold Coat: because we all need a pop of color in our closets! And yellow is very easy to match with other colors, I love it with black/grey/white/green/red/pink and even blue!
2. The Classic Trench: a must-have that adds so much chic to any boring look!
3. The Colorful Biker Jacket: I love biker jackets, they’re just so sexy! It gets even better when it’s in a bold color, it adds a fierce note to your outfits. Makes you look stronger!
4. The Striped Blazer: a never-ending classic that you could rock for your long office days or simple style with your favorite leather pants for the party of the season!
5. The Nude Pink Blazer: in my opinion, it is THE must-have of Spring 2014, I love the color, it’s so romantic yet modern because of neutral it can also be.
6. The Nude Pink Leather Jacket: I love the cut of this jacket, cropped leather vests would look perfect with your mini-skirts and your large boyfriend jeans.
7. The Oversized Nude Pink Coat: the most-comfortable item from my selection. You got to accept the oversized-coat-trend! This one is a pure marvel! I would wear it with flared dark blue jeans, a little white blouse with buttons and a thin belt!
8. The Classic Denim Jacket: Ideal item to literally throw on all your outfits. It’s a classic that never dies, yet you should make sure you chose the right one because it could make you look “cheap” if the quality of the denim is not optimal!
Hurry up and catch your favorite jacket before spring collections sold out!