I love reading about everything that has to do with health and as I was discussing my blog’s features with my gym trainer at Lifestyles, Georges Khoury, I thought to start sharing health & gym tips with you all at least once a week!
Georges was extremely happy to contribute to these posts and he thought to start it with a round-up about water and its importance. Summer is at the door and with the hot weather; our body needs us to be even more healthy and well-balanced.
How much water should one drink? An average of 5 to 7 glasses of clean water every day.
Here are 7 reasons to drink water:
1. Regulate your body temperature
2. Get a healthy skin: water acts as a body purifier. In fact, it removes toxins and waster from your body system. It is important to take care of your skin; it is every woman’s most precious beauty jewel.
3. Dehydration: it would cause energy generation in the brain to decrease and in case you never heard about that, it is one of the most common reason behind daytime fatigue.
4. Rapid weight loss: water=no calories. Water replaces high calories drinks like sodas, juices, cocktails and alcoholic drinks. I personally put my entire focus on drinking water.
5. Reduce risk of heart attack: studies suggested that people who drink more than 5 glasses of water a day were less likely to die from a heart attack.
6. Reduce your digestive problems: your digestive system needs a good amount of water to digest food properly and it can also cure stomach acid problems.
7. Get a better exercice performance: be sure to hydrate before, during and after exercising.
Thank you again Georges! Stay all tuned for more health tips every week and then!