This post is a special request for a dear friend who, after checking Kim Kardashian’s look, asked if I could pick few bright red lipstick. Here are some I’ve already tried or used.
When it comes to choosing a red lipstick, you always have to do it first according to your hair color and then to your skin color. This is a small tip that you all should know. Plus, the younger you are the lighter red you can use as it is a color to careful use as you grow older.
1) From the collection ROUGE DIOR (for $33): Favori Red #752
2) From Gemey MAYBELLINE (for $14): Rouge Monop
3) From the collection ROUGE DIOR (for$33): Celebrity Red #999
4) From M.A.C (for $14.5) : Lady Bug
5) From M.A.C (for $14.5): Cockney
6) From M.A.C (for $14.5): Impassionated
7) From L’Oreal (for $10): L’infaillible Red #312 (This one is exactly like the one used by Kim K.)
Voila my loves! Remember this is a color to wisely use, preferably when your lips are moisturized; it’s just awful when lips are dry! Bright red could be a bit strong for mornings, pick it for any casual lunch and nights out.
PS: Don’t forget lipsticks always look darker on pictures.
You are all gorgeous, remember.