There is something about summer beach hair that always feels SO right. I don’t know if it’s the sea salt that makes everyone’s waves look really better but it’s a feeling that I just adore. Maybe it’s just the idea of them but there’s something very sensual about them. I would even say that they make everything seem cooler. I always spend half an hour contemplating my beach hair before finally feeling defeated and heading to the shower. Hahaha, yes I know you can imagine the scene.
Cindy Crawford is my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E all-time beauty. I cannot forget her gorgeous beach hair waves and I thought it was about time I shared with you my little secrets to get daily beach hair curls.
Here are few tips on how to achieve the “beach hair” look (without the use of heat), it would look perfect with your casual chic looks whenever headed out for drinks with your friends or even a romantic dinner:
1. Wet your hair and dry it with a towel
2. Apply some anti-frizz serum or curling cream to your hair
3. Do a basic hair braid
4. Clip the braid to the top of your head
5. Wait until your hair dries
6. Undo the braid and gently run your fingers through the waves to give them some shape.
7. Spray on some hair spray to keep your waves in place all day long.
You’re ready to go!